This traditional Highland
Hotel has been run by MacLellans of Mallaig Bheag since 1978. Over
the last 35 years the Caledononian Hotel has built up a large number or
stay at least once a year. They find the Caledonian Hotel is an ideal
base to visit
the rest of the Highlands and for searching for Nessie the Loch Ness monster.
Bed and Breakfast with Free WiFi from £42.50 per Person
One Day trips often include:
- Tour around Glenelg, Skye, Plockton and
Eilean Donan Castle.
- A Cruise on Loch Ness with the Royal Scot
- Visiting Mallaig by Steam train or
boat from Arisaig to Eigg, Rum and Muck.
- Tour North to Dornoch, Ullapool and
- Due East visit Aviemore, Culloden
and Fort George.
- Other places of interest are Cromarty,
Nairn, Cawdor Castle, Urquhart Castle, James Pringle Woolen Mill, House
of Beauly and not to forget the distilleries: Tomatin, Dew of Ben
Nevis, Dalwhinnie, Glen Ord, Dalmore, Glenmorangie and Talisker.
Each night return to the welcoming Dining Room and Bar.